- Olin Library Open Carrels are study desks in Olin Library, located on stack levels 3-7. Open carrels may be requested by currently registered Cornell University graduate students.
- Olin Library Locked Carrels are "cages" in Olin Library on the East sides of stack levels 3 and 5. Assignments to Olin Locked Carrels are granted to those already on the Locked Carrel Waiting List.
- Kroch Library Locked Carrels are cubicles in Kroch Library on level B1 - they have locking drawers and cabinets (the rooms with the wooden doors on level B1 are Faculty Research Spaces, NOT Graduate Carrels). Assignments to Kroch Locked Carrels are granted to those already on the Locked Carrel Waiting List. Note: Events held in Kroch Library or the Division of Rare and Manuscripts may, at times, cause some disruptive noise. Whenever possible, we will notify carrel holders via email in advance of when this is expected to occur.
- Classics Carrels, located in Olin rooms 604 and 605, are for Classics Department Graduate Students only. Contact the Classics Department for assignment.
For more information, please email email@example.com
- In Uris Library, students who are working on a Senior Honor's Thesis are eligible for a carrel. In Uris, items are charged to the user's personal ID and stored in lockers above the carrels. All normal circulation policies apply. Contact Uris Library's Circulation Desk for more information (email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 255-3537).