Group Collaboration & Discussion
Olin and Uris have a total of 6 group study rooms that may be reserved. These are spaces where conversation at a reasonable level is allowed. As such, they are not intended for quiet or private study.
Consultation & Interviews
Uris Library has an additional room that can be reserved as a secluded space to attend skype interviews and conduct conference calls. It is not available for group or private study.
Policy for Use
- Rooms can be booked one week in advance.
- Covered beverages and small, contained snacks and sandwiches are permitted in the study rooms.
- Please be considerate of people studying nearby and use quiet conversation.
- Reservations have priority. If you are using a space and do not have a valid reservation, you must leave when asked by a group that has a valid reservation.
- There is a 10 minute grace period for reservations: if your group is not present within 10 minutes of the start of your reservation, you will lose the remainder of the hour and another group may use that space.
- If you leave a space unoccupied for more than 15 minutes, another group may take it. Any belongings found in an unoccupied space will be turned in to the lost and found at the circulation desk.
- As a courtesy to others, please cancel your reservation if you will not be using the space. To do so, simply click the link provided in your booking confirmation.
- Please refer any issues to staff at the circulation desk.
- The group study spaces are intended for current student academic use only. Faculty and staff members who need to reserve a room can refer to the Library Spaces page of the Cornell University Library website.