Libraries and Hours Ask a Librarian

Olin & Uris Libraries

Olin: Closed
Uris: Closed

Olin & Kroch Library Faculty Research Spaces

All members of the University Faculty as well as visiting scholars and researchers who are heavily using Olin or Kroch library materials are eligible to apply for a faculty research space. Research spaces are located on Levels 3 through 7 of Olin Library, and on Level B of Kroch Library.

Please contact Library Public Services at (607) 255-5069 or with any questions.

Summary of information about carrels, lockers and faculty research spaces (XLS) (as of June 2015)