Our Research Tutorial: Guide to Library Research at Cornell
These online guides explain how to find books, periodicals, and other resources in the Cornell University Library. Included are guides explaining how to conduct library research from choosing a topic to citing library resources in the bibliography of a research paper.
For a tutorial that incorporates many of these guides and other suggestions and resources, see the Guide to Library Research at Cornell.
- Finding Images
- Research Strategy: The Seven Steps of the Research Process
- Distinguishing Scholarly from Non-Scholarly Periodicals
- Watch on YouTube: Identifying scholarly journals Identifying news sources
- Critically Analyzing Information Sources
- How to Prepare an Annotated Bibliography
- Citation Styles: Handbooks, Resources, and Guides
- Watch on YouTube: How to read citations
- Cited Reference Searching
- Help for Organizing, Writing, and Formatting Your Research
- Finding Book Reviews
- News Research: Finding the News
- Finding Videorecordings and Sound Recordings in the Cornell Library Catalog