The Olin Service Desk is the central point of contact for checking out and returning library materials, learning about library resources and services, borrowing laptops, equipment, and other media, picking up items requested through Borrow Direct and Interlibrary Loan, and obtaining help on a wide variety of library-related and campus-related questions.
Resource & Access Services staff are available to help with accessibility and special needs accommodations, and will help answer questions related to library policies, guest borrowing privileges and off-site access to electronic resources.
- Borrowing Policies
- Borrow Direct & Interlibrary Loan for Cornell students, faculty, and staff – borrow books or request articles from other institutions
- Contactless pickup at Uris Library Tower is available 24/7 for picking up your requested materials (Cornell ID required)
- Interlibrary Lending – for requests by outside researchers and institutions
- Library-to-Library Delivery – request that an item is shipped from one campus library to another
- Library Public Services – help with circulation policies, carrels and lockers, research studies, accessibility services, fines, adding a proxy borrower to your account (service for faculty or staff), visitor access to materials, and general information.
- Pay or Appeal a Fine
- Recommend a Purchase