Olin & Uris Libraries offer a number of services to help students and researchers make the best use of print and electronic collections.
- Borrowing & Delivery services, including obtaining borrowing privileges, Interlibrary Loan and Borrow Direct requests, and fine appeals.
- Course Reserves, including scanning and streaming media for e-reserves, to help ensure availability of course materials for students.
- Disability Services, including Assistive Technologies and access to materials.
- Instruction in using library resources, outreach to students, faculty, alumni, and other communities, and library workshops for learning new skills.
- Laptop and equipment loans, including digital cameras and camcorders, projectors, tripods, and more.
- Printing, scanning, wi-fi, photocopying and other public computing equipment and facilities.
- Research assistance, whether informal or in-depth, both in-person and online.