Located on Olin’s basement level, this space is intended for quiet personal contemplation, prayer, or reflection.
It is open to all students—regardless of religious or spiritual identity.
- Please respect the need for a peaceful, quiet atmosphere.
- This room is not to be used as a lounge, study room, or group meeting room.
- No laptops, video, or photography.
- No food/drink. Water bottles are permitted.
- You may move furniture to accommodate your prayer/meditation needs; please return the setup to its original position when you are finished.
- Please keep the room tidy.
Questions about religious or spiritual life at Cornell? Contact the Office of Spirituality and Meaning-Making at firstname.lastname@example.org or (607) 353-6002.